Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Thursday 12 April 2012

love from Frome


Last week me and Lils took a break from essay writing and hopped on the bus to the magical town of Frome.  We explored Catherine's Hill.  


 We found vintage treasures (old maps and 1940s knitting patterns) in Poot, dapper menswear and stationary in Assembly and had the best carrot cake known to man in The Little Red Cafe.  And that's to say nothing of the boutique Roundabout . . .  



So lovely, I didn't know whether to shop or move in!





Marmalade Yarns

I'd love to go back at some point, and hopefully catch the Artisan market too.  If you're planning to visit fab Frome, make sure you pop in to Marmalade Yarns and Millie Moon for delicious haberdashery.  

THE carrot cake (it didn't last long)

Easter break is almost over, time to get back to the books and stitching.  Where have you been adventuring over Easter/Spring break?

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time; the carrot cake sounds delicious <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wonderful Frome, I love it there. Haven't been for ages, but I really must go back soon when I have some pennies to spare.... Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "open" sign! Clever idea.

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...