Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Monday 18 March 2013

off the needles: Mr Owl



I love him!

I knitted this distinguished gentleman as a birthday present for an owl loving friend and was rather sorry to part with his fuzzy little face.  I used Louise Walker's cute tweed pattern, which is free!  All the details are on Ravelry. So much fun to knit and a great stashbuster too!  Not only that, but I even found a legitimate use for what was a frankly quite foul brown, variegated eyelash yarn.
That's right folks, there is hope for all yarn yet.

I had a quick check of the yarn hamper the other day and it seems I've accumulated a fair amount of nice yarn, but only in single balls or skeins.  Does anyone have any suggestions for fab one-skein projects?

We're now fast approaching the 6 month mark until the wed and there are all sorts of crafty bits I need to get done.  I think I will mostly be crocheting for the foreseeable future!



2 comments:

  1. Aaaaah! What a cute little man!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is extremely sweet! I would defiantly struggle to part with him but you do know hes going to a good home :)

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...